We highly value your privacy and make this policy easily available throughout our site to assist you in understanding the handling of information in the course of using this site.
Log Files and Cookies
This website utilizes industry standard analytics packages which gathers limited information on visitors to our website automatically, and stores this anonymous information in server log files. This information may include IP addresses, browser type, basic IP information, referring pages, operating system used and date/time stamps. This information does not identify individual users; it is used only for site administration, as well as for analysis of website usage and trends.
Additionally, cookies may be used to provide easier and faster access to website features such as logins and/or repeat visits. Cookies are very small text files that are stored on personal computers for reference purposes. We do not link the information we store in cookies to any personally identifiable information you have submitted while on our site.
We use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. A session cookie expires when your browser is closed, and a persistent cookie may stay on your hard drive for an extended period. Session cookies make it easier for you to navigate our site; persistent cookies can perform such activities as storing your password for forums or blogs so you do not have to sign in every time you visit those areas, and/or may be used to enable us to track and target the interests of our users so as to enhance the overall experience of using our site.
We have no access to or administration abilities over any cookies that are used by any advertisers on our site.
Links to Other Websites
Registration and Use of Personal Information
Registration is not required in order to use or access this website.
We also provide visitors to our website the opportunity to opt-in to receive communications from us. In this case, we ask the visitor for his or her email address and name. These communications will include our regular newsletter, product promotions and any other information that we feel may be pertinent to the visitor. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in any email we send to you.
Again, if you provide us with your email address and/or name for the purposes of receiving communications from us, this information will not be shared with any third-party organization except with your express consent.
Access to Personally Identifiable Information
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer wish us to possess your information, you may request correction, updating, or deletion of your information by emailing us at email@example.com.
We follow accepted industry standards to protect any personal information you have provided to us. However, please be aware that no method of electronic storage can ever be 100% secure. Therefore – as is the case with any organization – we are not in a position to guarantee the absolute security of your information.
You may submit any questions you may have about our security procedures by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or legal process served on our website.
General Questions: email email@example.com.
Collection of PII (Personally Identifiable Information)
If you choose to provide Knuckies Hoagies with your personally identifiable information (PII) —for example, by completing a “Contact Us” form, leaving a comment, sending an email, completing a survey or signing up for our service—we may use that information to respond to your message and/or help us get you the information or services you requested. Submitting personally identifiable information (PII) such as name, address, telephone number, email address, etc. is voluntary and is not required to access information in our application. PII collected as a part of a voluntary submission may be retained in order to allow you to access your account in our application, and also may be used to provide better services to you as a Knuckies Franchisee or customer such as access to your order history for quick reordering of menu items, or creating a list of your frequently ordered items to make it easier for you to re-order your items.
Collection of Routine Information (non PII)
This app also tracks basic information about its users. This information includes, but is not limited to, IP addresses, app details, timestamps and referring pages. None of this information can personally identify specific users of this app. The information is tracked for routine administration and maintenance purposes. We do not, and will never, sell your personal information to any third party for any reason, and have not done so in the past 12 months.
Advertisement and Other Third Parties
Links to Third Party Websites
Knuckies Hoagies has included links on this app for your use and reference. Knuckies Hoagies is not responsible for the privacy policies on these websites. You should be aware that the privacy policies of these websites may differ from Knuckies Hoagies’ own.
The security of your personal information is important to Knuckies Hoagies, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While Knuckies Hoagies strives to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, Knuckies Hoagies cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Under the GDPR, you have the right to:
- Withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time. Please note, however, that we may still be entitled to process your personal data if we have another legitimate reason for doing so (such as to comply with a legal obligation).
- Be informed of what data we hold and the purpose for processing the data, as a whole or in parts.
- Be forgotten and, in some circumstances, have your data erased by ourselves and our affiliates (although this is not an absolute right and there may be circumstances where you ask us to erase your personal data but we are legally entitled to retain it).
- Correct or supplement any information we hold about you that is incorrect or incomplete.
- Restrict processing of the information we hold about you (for example, so that inaccuracies may be corrected—but again, there may be circumstances where you ask us to restrict processing of your personal data but we are legally entitled to refuse that request).
- Object to the processing of your data.
- Obtain your data in a portable manner and reuse the information we hold about you.
- Challenge any data we use for the purposes of automated decision-making and profiling (in certain circumstances—as above, there may be circumstances where you ask us to restrict our processing of your personal data but we are legally entitled to refuse that request).
- Complain to a supervisory authority if you think any of your rights have been infringed by us. (We would, however, appreciate the chance to address your concerns, so please contact us prior to taking this step). In Europe, the supervisory authority is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), details below:
– Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) in the UK: https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/
– The rest of the EEA: https://edpb.europa.eu/about-edpb/board/members_en
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights) unless your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will get your express opt-in consent before we use your data for such purposes or share your personal data with any third parties for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by unsubscribing using the links contained in the marketing emails.
We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach of your personal data when we are legally required to do so.
Knuckies Hoagies recognizes the particular importance of protecting privacy where children are involved. As such, we do not knowingly collect personal information online from children under the age of 13. If a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information online, we ask that a parent or guardian email our legal team at email@example.com.
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT – Knuckies Loyalty Application
This End-User License Agreement (EULA) is a legal agreement between you (either as an individual or on behalf of an entity) and Knuckies Hoagies regarding your use of Knuckies Hoagies’ Clover applications, and associated documentation (the “Software”). IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS EULA, DO NOT INSTALL, USE OR COPY THE SOFTWARE.
- You must agree to all of the terms of this EULA to use this Software.
- If so, you may use the Software for free and for any lawful purpose.
- This Software automatically communicates with its server for four reasons: (1) to receive and install Clover application updates; (2) to receive and transmit order data; (3) to receive and transmit merchant data; and (4) to receive and transmit anonymized customer data.
- This Software is provided “as-is” with no warranties, and you agree that Knuckies Hoagies is not liable for anything you do with it.
By downloading, installing, using, or copying the Software, you accept and agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. If you do not agree to all of the terms of this EULA, you may not download, install, use or copy the Software.
This EULA entitles you to install as many copies of the Software as you want, and use the Software for any lawful purpose consistent with this EULA. Your license to use the Software is expressly conditioned upon your agreement to all of the terms of this EULA. This software is licensed, not sold. Knuckies Hoagies reserves all other rights not granted by this EULA.
- When using the Software you must use it in a manner that complies with the applicable laws in the jurisdiction(s) in which you use the Software.
- You may not sell, resell, rent, lease or exchange the Software for anything of value.
- You may not remove or alter any proprietary notices or marks on the Software.
The Software automatically communicates with its server for three purposes: (1) to receive and install Clover application updates; (2) to receive and transmit order data; (3) to receive and transmit merchant data; and (4) to receive and transmit anonymized customer data. If you would like to learn more about the specific information we send, please visit https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mFurjaAh-wwT6JDHksOwomokbzrabcgQ. You may opt out of sending the anonymized usage data, but if you do not want the Software to update automatically or send error reports, you must uninstall the Software.
- Automatic Software Updates. The Software communicates with its server (and sends information described at the URL above) to determine whether there are any patches, bug fixes, updates, upgrades or other modifications to improve the Software. You agree that the Software may automatically install any such improvements to the Software on your computer without providing any further notice or receiving any additional consent. This feature may not be disabled. If you do not want to receive automatic updates, you must uninstall the Software.
- Error Reports. In order to help us improve the Software, when the Software encounters certain errors, it will automatically send some information to its server about the error (as described at the URL above). This feature may not be disabled. If you do not want to send error reports to its server, you must uninstall the Software.
- Anonymized Usage Data. Knuckies Hoagies collects anonymized data about your usage of the Software to help us make it more awesome. Approximately once a day the Software sends such data (as described in more detail at the URL above) to its server. If you do not want to send anonymized usage data to the server, you may opt out by changing your settings in the Preferences view.
Certain components of the Software may be subject to open-source software licenses (“Open-Source Components”), which means any software license approved as open-source licenses by the Open Source Initiative or any substantially similar licenses, including without limitation any license that, as a condition of distribution of the software licensed under such license, requires that the distributor make the software available in source code format. The Software documentation includes copies of the licenses applicable to the Open-Source Components.
To the extent there is conflict between the license terms covering the Open-Source Components and this EULA, the terms of such licenses will apply in lieu of the terms of this EULA. To the extent the terms of the licenses applicable to Open-Source Components prohibit any of the restrictions in this Agreement with respect to such Open-Source Component, such restrictions will not apply to such Open-Source Component. To the extent the terms of the licenses applicable to Open-Source Components require Licensor to make an offer to provide source code in connection with the Product, such offer is hereby made, and you may exercise it by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Intellectual Property Notices
The Software and all worldwide copyrights, trade secrets, and other intellectual property rights therein are the exclusive property of Knuckies Hoagies. Knuckies Hoagies reserves all rights in and to the Software not expressly granted to you in this EULA.
Disclaimers and Limitations on Liability
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS, AND NO WARRANTY, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IS GIVEN. YOUR USE OF THE SOFTWARE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. Knuckies Hoagies does not warrant that (i) the Software will meet your specific requirements; (ii) the Software is fully compatible with any particular platform; (iii) your use of the Software will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free; (iv) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Software will be accurate or reliable; (v) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Software will meet your expectations; or (vi) any errors in the Software will be corrected.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT KNUCKIES HOAGIES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF KNUCKIES HOAGIES HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES) RELATED TO THE SOFTWARE, including, for example: (i) the use or the inability to use the Software; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Software; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third-party on the Software; (v) or any other matter relating to the Software.
Knuckies Hoagies reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Software (or any part thereof) with or without notice. Knuckies Hoagies shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Software.